TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- MILLIONHERE PLAY
- USAGE OF MILLIONHERE PLAY
“Account” shall be what the eligible Users are required to create in order to participate in Competition(s) of skill-based games offered by JENGATRON GAMING through its platform ‘Millionhere Play’. The User shall be required to provide their name, phone number, birth date, e-mail address, Facebook and Google logins.
“Blings” are credits a User can use to purchase Competition tickets in the other app by Jengatron Gaming, which is called Millionhere. Blings have no relevance on Millionhere Play.
“Cash Prizes/Winnings” - After each Competition ends, the Winners shall be announced but shall remain subject to final verification of their MID. The Users in each Competition obtaining the highest score and subsequently complying with eligibility requirements and applicable rules shall be awarded with Cash prizes/winnings as set out in the Millionhere Play App. All prizes shall be added to the Winning User’s Millionhere Play Vault.
“Chips” are credits that a User has to redeem in order to obtain a Free Ticket and enter into Competitions on Millionhere Play. Users can acquire Chips either by entering free-to-enter Competitions and win chips directly or Millionhere Play may also reward Users with Chips for various Loyalty Programs/Promotional Schemes. Chips have no notional value and cannot be withdrawn by the User into his bank account and/or Third Party wallet.
“Compatible Devices” shall mean mobile phones with Android (4.4 and above) and/or IOS (8.1 and above) technology, Tablets and I-Pads, PCs, kiosks etc.
Competition(s) shall mean and include any and/or all Millionhere Play Tournaments and/or Challenges and/or Leagues.
“End Time” shall be defined as the time at which the Competition(s) shall conclude. Any User who is engaged in the game play shall be able to play after the End Time in case the game being played by the User continues even after the conclusion of End Time. The End Time of every Millionhere Play Competition(s) shall be notified to the User as soon as it commences.
“Game(s)” shall be games of skill, which shall be part of the Millionhere Play Competition(s).
“Guaranteed Tournament shall be Millionhere Play Tournaments where the Participating User shall be eligible for prize and/or prize money even if the number of Participating Users is not equal to the number of pre-specified Users for that Tournament.
League(s) are Millionhere Play competitions comprising of a tournament between a group of registered users and another group of registered Users whereby the registered Users compete for real cash prize and/or product prize.
“Mandatory Identity Documents (MID)” shall include documents as follows:
- PAN Card
- Government-issued residence proof (only for Product prizes);
- User's bank account details; and
- Aadhaar Card (name on the Aadhaar shall match with the first and last name of the User giving the details while signing up on Millionhere Play)
It shall be mandatory for a Millionhere Play User to verify his/her account by uploading the above-mentioned MID before initiating any withdrawal request on the platform.
“Millionhere Play Vault” is the part of the Millionhere Play App where cash winnings, total no. of Chips (earned or rewarded), total no. of Blings (earned or rewarded) and Products won by the User shall accrue. The User shall be able to access the Millionhere Play Vault for the following purposes:
- i) Redeem Chips for Competition tickets, or
- ii) Withdraw his/her cash winnings to his/her bank account after a due-diligence and verification of the account by providing MIDs;
- iii) Redeem his/her product and/or automobile prize.
“Multiple Ticket Tournament(s)” shall be a Tournament where the User has the ability to redeem Chips and obtain more than one ticket in the Tournament as notified by Millionhere Play.
“Practice Games” are free training games offered by Millionhere Play to the Users on Compatible Devices where they can train themselves before participating in Competition(s) for prize money and/or prizes. The Users participating in Practice Games shall not be eligible for any prize money and/or prizes.
“Start Time” shall be defined as the time at which the Competition(s) shall commence and the User would only be able to play from or after this time. The time shall be notified as soon as the Competition(s) commences. Start Time shall apply only to pre-booked Tournaments and not to any other Millionhere Play Tournament(s).
“Third Party Wallet” shall be the wallet used by Users through their Compatible Devices acting as an electronic version of a physical wallet, which provides a convenient and secure execution of online cash withdrawals while using Millionhere Play. This Wallet shall permit the User to withdraw his/her cash winnings..
“Ticket” shall be defined as a pre-requisite for every User of Millionhere Play to obtain by redeeming Chips which the User has won or been rewarded by Millionhere Play. . Users shall be entitled to obtain Multiple Tickets in the same Competition(s) (as and when notified by Millionhere Play).
“Ticket Purchase Closure” shall be closure of ticket purchases of any Millionhere Play Competition(s) for every User/Player. Ticket purchase shall close fifteen (15) minutes before the end time of any Millionhere Play Competition(s).
“Tournaments” shall be those, which are offered by JENGATRON GAMING through platform Millionhere Play and consist of skill-based games that are played for winning Cash and Prizes. Millionhere Play has different types free to enter and/or Chips entry Tournaments on its platform such as, Cash Tournaments and Prize Tournaments.
- Cash Tournaments are Tournaments of skill-based games where the registered Users shall redeem their Chips, obtain a Ticket and compete with other registered Users to win real cash prizes in accordance with their score.
- Prize Tournaments are Tournaments of skill-based games where the registered Users shall redeem their Chips, obtain a Ticket and compete with other registered Users to win prizes (products) in accordance with their score.
- Chips Tournaments are free-to-enter Tournaments of skill-based games where the registered Users shall play to earn Chips which can be redeemed to obtain/purchase Tickets for Millionhere Play Cash and/or Product Tournaments.
- Cash & Chips Tournaments are Tournaments of skill-based games where the registered Users shall redeem their Chips, obtain a Ticket and compete with other registered Users to win real cash prizes as well as Chips in accordance with their score.
- Cash & Prize Tournaments are Tournaments of skill-based games where the registered Users shall redeem their Chips, obtain a Ticket and compete with other registered Users to win prizes (products) as well as Chips in accordance with their score.
“User” is defined as a natural person, eighteen (18) years of age or older, who has registered/signed-up providing details as prompted in the registration process. The User hereby warrants and accepts that the User is the lawful owner of the cash withdrawal method used by the User to withdraw his cash prize winnings from the Millionhere Play Vault.
“Vendor” shall mean a person or company delivering products directly to Winners offered as a prize in any Millionhere Play Competition.
“Winners” shall be the Users winning a particular Millionhere Play Competition(s) they enter into. The number of Winners shall be pre-specified for each Millionhere Play Competition(s) who would be entitled to the product prize and/or the cash prize whichever is applicable for that Competition(s).
- Proprietary Rights
- With the exception of content posted by Users of Millionhere Play (“User Content”), all the proprietary content including inter alia source and object codes, software, information, database, getup, layout and graphics and other artistic features, of and relating to Millionhere Play, and all the registered and unregistered marks including the mark Millionhere Play, patents are Intellectual Property Rights of JENGATRON GAMING. Any use of the said Intellectual Property Right, without permission of the owner shall amount to violation of the rights and interest there unto and JENGATRON GAMING reserves its right to take appropriate legal recourses.
- The User shall not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any proprietary materials, or any other proprietary rights including intellectual property rights of Millionhere Play, in whole or in part. Subject to the User’s compliance with this Agreement and any other relevant policies related to Millionhere Play, we grant the User a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable limited license subject to the limitations herein to access and use Millionhere Play and Proprietary Materials for the User’s own non-commercial entertainment purposes consistent with the intended purpose of Millionhere Play. The User agrees not to use Millionhere Play for any other purpose, whatsoever.
- Distribution/Uploading of Content
- The Users are prohibited from posting on or transmitting through Millionhere Play any content that infringes upon a third party’s intellectual property rights or is defamatory, damaging, illegal, or offensive.
- Without limiting the foregoing, the User may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way on Millionhere Play any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others and/or Millionhere Play unless the User has first obtained the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is our policy to terminate the account of anyone who infringes the copyright or other Intellectual Property Rights of others upon receipt of proper notification from or on behalf of the rightful owner.
- By submitting content or materials to us through Millionhere Play, including, without limitation, uploading any materials, choosing a username or participation in any chats or forums, the User automatically grants us, or warrants that the owner of such content has expressly granted us, the royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable and transferable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, prepare derivative works of, copy, perform and distribute the User content and/or promotional material, including all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such content, and the User’s username, actual name, and likeness (if submitted), in whole or in part worldwide, including in connection with announcing the User as the winner or including the User in leader-board.
- The User understands and agrees, however, that we may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of content that has been removed or deleted. Subject to these grants, the User retains any and all rights which may exist in his/her content.
- We may disclose any of the User’s content or electronic communication of any kind (i) to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request; (ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate Millionhere Play; (iii) to protect the rights or property of JENGATRON GAMING and our officers, directors, employees and agents; or (iv) to protect the JENGATRON GAMING Providers and any other user.
- Representations and Warranties
- Unsolicited Submissions
- We are pleased to hear from our customers and welcome their comments on Millionhere Play. Unfortunately, however, company policy does not allow us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions or materials other than those it has specifically requested. We hope the User will understand that it is the intent of this policy to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings when projects developed by our professionals might seem to others to be similar to their own creative work. Accordingly, we must, regretfully, ask that the User do not send us any original creative materials such as game ideas or original artwork. While we do value the User’s feedback on Millionhere Play, we request that the User be specific in his/her comments and not submit any creative ideas, suggestions or materials.
- If, despite our request, the User send us creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or other information (collectively, the "Unsolicited Submissions"), such Unsolicited Submissions shall be deemed, and shall remain, the property of Millionhere Play. None of the Unsolicited Submissions shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Millionhere Play, and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Unsolicited Submissions.
- Without limitation of the foregoing, we shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the Unsolicited Submissions of every kind and nature, in perpetuity, throughout the universe and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Unsolicited Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Unsolicited Submissions. The User waives any and all moral rights in any such Unsolicited Submissions as well as any claim to a right of credit or approval. The foregoing shall also apply to any creative submissions the User makes at our specific request, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS
- We will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between the User and third-party providers of any products, or information, or for ensuring the confidentiality of his/her banking information. Any separate charges or obligations the User incurs in his/her dealings with these third parties will be his/her responsibility and are not part of the fee, if any, charged.
- In addition, the User’s agreement and understanding with any such third-party service provider is solely between the User and such service provider. We shall not be a party to, or in any way be responsible for, the User’s agreement with such third-party service providers.
- Any disputes the User may encounter with such third-party service providers shall be settled solely between the User and the service provider.
- CONDUCT OF THE USER
- The User’s redemption of his/her Chips and subsequent entry in any Competition(s) through free Tickets on Millionhere Play constitutes the User’s representation and warranty that the User is of legal age of 18 years or above to form a binding contract and that the User is not a person barred from using Millionhere Play by any law or decision of an authority.
- The User, under and in accordance with The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, hereby consents to provide ‘Sensitive personal data or information’ such as financial information like bank account or third party wallet or other payment instrument details or any other information detail, required by the Company at any time to play any Millionhere Play Competition(s).
- The User hereby also agrees to use Millionhere Play only for lawful purposes. Specific prohibited activities include, but are not limited to:
- criminal or tortuous activity, including child pornography, fraud including financial fraud and money laundering, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- promoting illegal or tortuous activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- using photos and/or pictures that are sexually explicit or pornographic, exposing the female breast or full exposure of either male or female buttocks, or any or all portions of the human genitalia; exposing anyone or anything involved in explicit sexual acts and/or lewd and lascivious behaviour, including masturbation, copulation, paedophilia, intimacy involving nude or partially nude people in heterosexual, bisexual, lesbian, or homosexual encounters; depicting anyone or anything that is crudely vulgar or grossly deficient in civility or behaviour or that shows scatological impropriety and any other content contravening good moral standards;
- attempting to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of Millionhere Play or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of Millionhere Play or the content therein;
- using cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any other unauthorized software designed to modify or interfere with platform Millionhere Play, and taking advantage of cheats or exploits;
- using any software that intercepts, mines, or otherwise collects information about other Users or copies and stores any Proprietary Materials;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on Millionhere Play or the networks connected to Millionhere Play;
- attempting to impersonate another User or person;
- soliciting personal information from anyone under the eighteen (18) years of age;
- collecting, harvesting, soliciting or posting passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
- using the account, username, or password of another account holder at any time or disclosing the User account password to any third party or permitting any third party to access the User Account;
- using any information obtained from Millionhere Play in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- using any unfair, misleading or deceptive content intended to draw traffic to one’s profile;
- using Millionhere Play in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations;
- sublicense, rent, lease, sell, trade, gift, bequeath or other transfer of the User account associated with the User account to anyone;
- access or use of third-party account(s) that have been sublicensed, rented, leased, sold, traded, gifted, bequeathed, or otherwise transferred from the holder or the original account creator; and
- using Millionhere Play in a commercial manner.
- The Users will immediately be banned from the accessing Millionhere Play if they are found to be participating in any one of the abovestated activities. Any conduct by the User in violation of the foregoing prohibitions may result in the suspension or termination of his/her Account.
- USER ACCOUNT, SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- In order to access Millionhere Play, the Users are required to register an Account. When creating/signing up for the Account, the Users are required to provide us with certain personal information, which includes the User’s name, mobile number, birth-date, e-mail address, Facebook & Google logins.
- While creating an Account on Millionhere Play, User(s) is mandated to choose an ‘Avtar’ as a profile picture. User(s) shall have a right to update his/her profile picture after creation of an Account. The User(s) shall not upload any picture which is considered as abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous or infringing any party’s rights including any third party’s Intellectual Property Rights. Millionhere Play shall reserve all the rights to take down the display picture of a User if it considers the same as not appropriate and/or infringing any law, rule or regulation.
- When updating the Account, the Users shall be allowed to update only the email address, mobile number and password.
- The User shall not be allowed to create more than one Account with one Aadhaar card. If the User does not have a valid Aadhaar card, the money in that User’s Account shall be non-transferable to any Account at the time of withdrawal of winnings. Users shall however be permitted to redeem Chips and obtain tickets to Millionhere Play Competition(s).
- The User shall never use another User’s Account without permission. The Users are prohibited from registering a new Account if the User has previously had an Account terminated.
- The Users are responsible for: (i) keeping confidential any password that the Users created to use any aspect of Millionhere Play requiring registration, and (ii) restricting access to the User Compatible Device. The User agrees to accept full responsibility for all activities that occur within his/her Account. The User must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of his/her Account.
- Although we will not be liable for the User losses caused by any unauthorized use of the User Account, whether with or without the User’s knowledge, the User shall be liable to us for our losses or the losses of our third-party licensors, content providers, merchants, advertisers, sponsors, and service providers (collectively, “Millionhere Play Providers") due to such unauthorized use.
- Without limiting anything in this Agreement, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate the User’s Account and/or the User’s access to any or all parts of Millionhere Play at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability, including in the event we stop offering any aspect of Millionhere Play. We expressly reserve the right to restrict, suspend and/or terminate the User’s access to any part of Millionhere Play if we determine, in our sole discretion, that the User has violated any of the terms of this Agreement. Any balance remaining in the User’s Millionhere Play Wallet shall be immediately forfeited in case of termination of User’s Account.
- Device and Networks:
The following concerns the device(s) and network(s) required for the application to function. Read this section carefully. You must provide and use, at your own expense, a Device and Network that are compatible with Millionhere Play. Millionhere Play does not guarantee that it can be accessed through, or will be compatible with, all Devices or Networks. Millionhere Play may fail due to a variety of circumstances, including circumstances or conditions beyond Millionhere Play’s control. You understand and agree that Network connectivity may be interrupted, circumvented or otherwise compromised. Such Network connectivity or outage is beyond Millionhere Play’s control, and Millionhere Play may not be able to assist in resolution of problems with respect to the Network connectivity. You understand that your use of Millionhere Play may be limited by your Network provider or by the capabilities or capacities of your Device. If your Device or Network is incompatible, inoperative, interrupted or circumvented, no data will be received by Millionhere Play and hence may not be available.
- The Users shall, before the conclusion of any Competition(s), require internet connection in order to sync their score of that particular Competition(s). The User shall be responsible for manually syncing their scores (in case there is a network outage) before the conclusion of the Competition(s) and Millionhere Play shall not be held liable for any failure on the User’s part to sync their scores.
- Disconnection Policy
- Millionhere Play shall not be liable for any network outage or any problems/interruptions with network connectivity as the same is beyond Millionhere Play’s control.
- Millionhere Play shall not be responsible or liable for any interruption in a Millionhere Play Competition(s) caused at the User’s end due to an incoming call, message, chat, video call or any other interruption on the Compatible Device. In case of any interruption specified above in a Millionhere Play Competition(s) on the User’s Compatible Device, the Competition(s) shall still continue and the User shall assume complete responsibility for such interruptions in between the games.
- If a User is disconnected due to a reason specific to that User and the connection to Millionhere Play cannot be re-established before the Millionhere Play Competition(s) has ended, then the User will stand as disqualified and Millionhere Play shall not be liable for any loss of winnings and/or loss of score and/or to refund the Chips used to obtain the ticket. Once the game ends and the User does not have network connectivity to connect to the Millionhere Play servers, we will ask the user to sync their scores manually. If the User is still not able to sync his score before the end of tournament then they will be given a zero score.
- TOURNAMENTS/CHALLENGES/LEAGUES [COMPETITIONS]
- JENGATRON GAMING through platform Millionhere Play provides Competitions of games of skill which shall be in the format of ‘free-to-enter’ and/or ‘redeem Chips and play’. All the Millionhere Play Cash Competition(s) shall encompass an entry ticket, which can be obtained only by redemption of Chips, for every User to be eligible to play for Cash Prizes and/or product prizes. The Users can participate in Competition(s) with other Users subject to restriction on participation. All rules applicable to all Competition(s) as set out shall be applicable for all Users.
- JENGATRON GAMING may offer the Competition(s) on Millionhere Play platform comprising of two Participants, three Participants, five Participants or any other pre-designated number of Participants.
- JENGATRON GAMING shall offer these Competition(s) on Millionhere Play platform as a ‘free-to-enter’ format on a mobile application and/or kiosk and/or any other venue and the winners shall be determinable at the end of the each Tournament.
- Practice Games
JENGATRON GAMING through Millionhere Play shall also offer Free Practice Games on Compatible Devices where the Users can train themselves before participating in Competition(s) for prize money and/or product prizes. The Users participating in Practice Games shall not be eligible for any cash prizes and/or product prizes.
- MULTIPLE TICKET TOURNAMENTS
- Users shall be entitled to redeem their Chips and obtain/purchase Multiple Tickets in the same Competition(s) (as and when notified by Millionhere Play). Any User redeeming Chips and obtaining multiple tickets to the same Competition(s) shall have the opportunity to play that particular round/game the amount of times as the number of total tickets obtained by a User.
- In all Millionhere Play Competition(s), the ticket with which the User achieved the highest score shall be considered for determining their position in the rankings.
- In certain Millionhere Play Competition(s) where there are multiple Winners to be decided, the score achieved by the User with each ticket shall be considered and ranked accordingly to determine their position in the rankings. These Competitions will be pre-annonced and will be as per the sole discretion of Millionhere Play.
- If any User redeems his Chips and obtains a ticket(s) and for any reason or circumstance fails to or does not play Millionhere Play Competition(s), then such User shall not be eligible for any cash prize and/or product prize pre-specified for the particular Millionhere Play Competition(s). Millionhere Play shall not be under any liability to refund the Chips redeemed by the User for obtaining the said ticket.
- The User is subject to all the State laws in which the User resides and from which he/she accesses Millionhere Play as well as the central laws and is solely responsible for obeying those laws.
- Residents physically located outside India are ineligible to open a User Account and play any Competition(s) on Millionhere Play.
- The existing Account holders of Millionhere Play can play any Competition(s) on Millionhere Play outside India. The withdrawal of winnings of the User and other cash/wallet transactions related to such withdrawal shall, at all times, be done through Indian banking systems involving Indian currency.
- Users, in or from other countries where games of skill are banned/prohibited, are prohibited to open an Account or play any Competition(s) on Millionhere Play. Millionhere Play shall assume no liability for any contravention of this provision by any User of Millionhere Play.
- Residents physically located in the states of Assam, Odisha (Orissa), Nagaland and Sikkim (“the Restricted Territories”) are ineligible to open a User Account and play any competition on Millionhere Play. The existing Account holders of Millionhere Play are prohibited to play in or from the Restricted Territories and Millionhere Play shall not assume any liability for any contravening actions of any User.
- Users seeking to participate in Competitions offered by Millionhere Play from the Restricted Territories would be ineligible for prizes offered by Millionhere Play. Millionhere Play at its sole discretion or the judicial/government authority through an order/decree/judgment/direction may add additional states in the Restricted Territories. In such a case, the Users from these states shall be ineligible to participate in the Competition(s) of skill-based games where prizes are offered. Any credit/winning amount of such a User, available in the User Account with Millionhere Play shall not be usable, till the time the judiciary/government authority expressly allows Millionhere Play to offer its free-to-enter and free-to-play Competitions in the Restricted Territories.
- The User agrees that Millionhere Play cannot be held liable if laws applicable to the User restricts or prohibits his/her participation.
- Millionhere Play makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to the User’s legal right to participate nor shall any person affiliated or claiming affiliation with Millionhere Play have authority to make any such representations or warranties.
- WITHDRAWALS , PLAYER FUNDS AND REFUNDS
- Millionhere Play is a ‘free-to-enter’ and ‘free-to-play’ skill gaming platform and the User shall not be required to make any payment on the Millionhere Play platform either in the form of purchasing tournament tickets and/or participation fee and/or facilitation fees. The User shall provide payment settlement details only for the sole purpose of withdrawal of cash prize winnings from his/her participation in tournaments on the Millionhere Play platform.
- When the User provides details of the payment settlement system mode that User proposes to use solely for the purpose of withdrawal of the cash prize winnings on Millionhere Play, the User represents that he/she is the authorized user of the payment settlement system mode (Third Party Wallets, , digital payments, net banking, UPIs etc.) that is used to withdraw cash prize winnings from Competition(s) of skill-based games offered by Millionhere Play.. The User agrees to promptly notify Millionhere Play of any change to his/her payment settlement system details for any reason.
- When requesting and making a withdrawal of his/her cash prize winnings , the User shall ensure that the instrument (Third Party Wallets, digital payments, net banking, UPIs etc.) used to make the withdrawal of his/her cash prize winnings is his/her own.
- Winnings above INR 10,000/- [Indian Rupees Ten Thousand only] shall not reflect in the Millionhere Play Vault until verification of the User’s PAN Card is completed.
- The User shall be allowed to withdraw cash winnings from Millionhere Play Vault by transferring the winnings directly either to the designated Third Party Wallet or the Bank, where the User holds an Account in his/her name via Bank Transfer, Wire Transfer or Cheque only after submission of the Mandatory Identity Documents (MID) and their subsequent verification by Millionhere Play.
- Chips provided to and/or earned by the Users of Millionhere Play shall only be redeemable by obtaining free tickets for Millionhere Play Competitions. The same cannot be withdrawn by the User and shall expire within 90 days of being credited/earned. Chips which have been provided to the User as a part of a Promotional and/or any Referral scheme cannot be withdrawn from the Millionhere Play Vault.
- Player/User cash prize winnings are held in trust by the Company in Millionhere Play Vault. Millionhere Play keeps all players’/Users’ cash prize winnings unencumbered which will be remitted to the User in due course subject to the terms and conditions applicable.
- The Chips which have been redeemed to obtain Tickets for Competition(s) on the platform by the Player/User shall not be refunded by Millionhere Play if the said Player/User is disqualified due to the Player/User being disconnected from Millionhere Play, during the Millionhere Play Competition(s), due to a reason specific to that Player/User and the connection to Millionhere Play cannot be re-established before the Millionhere Play Competition(s) has ended. For further details please peruse Clause 9 for our Terms and Conditions pertaining to Device, Networks and our Disconnection Policy.
- Millionhere Play shall not be liable to refund Chips which have been redeemed to obtain Tickets for Competition(s) on the platform by any Player/User who has redeemed the said Chips and obtained a ticket for any Competitions on the Millionhere Play platform and for any reason or circumstance fails to or does not play the said Millionhere Play Competition(s).
- Further, Millionhere Play assumes no liability for withdrawal error, trial versions, Competitions, promotion codes or discounts not provided at the time of redemption of Chips. We will not be liable for any errors on billing statements issued to the User by his/her carrier.
- Further, Millionhere Play assumes no responsibility on any network issues due to which the User may not in any case be able to use Millionhere Play before, during or after the Competition(s) entered into by User has commenced.
- REWARDS AND PROMOTIONS
- Millionhere Play may, at its own discretion, give away various rewards and promotions to the Users of Millionhere Play by means of referral coupons, Chips, bonuses and various other means.
- Millionhere Play shall award “new user sign-up incentives” to each new User who signs up on the Millionhere Play App, and the value, type and quantity of the incentives shall be prescribed from time to time.
- Millionhere Play shall also award referral incentives to both the referrer (existing user) and the referee (new user) for availing Millionhere Play’s refer-a–friend promotion scheme on the Millionhere Play App. The value, type and quantity of the incentives shall be prescribed from time to time
- Millionhere Play Promotions are only open to Users in India. Participation in these Promotions by proxy is not permitted. Participation in these Promotions shall be voluntary.
- Millionhere Play may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify any User from a Promotion if such User engages in or it is found that such User has engaged in any illegal, unlawful or improper conduct.
- Millionhere Play reserves the right to withhold the benefits of a Promotion in the event that it determines or reasonably believes that the participating User has violated these Terms& Conditions of the Millionhere Play.
- Millionhere Play reserves the right to change/modify/or withdraw any of the Promotions and/or change Promotion terms without any prior notice of the same at its sole discretion and therefore, the User is advised to please visit the Millionhere Play Website and/or App and keep himself/herself updated and informed.
- SELECTION AND VERIFICATION OF WINNERS
- Selection of Winners
- Winners shall be decided on the basis of the final scores of the Users in a designated round of the Millionhere Play Competition(s). The User with the highest score in a particular round of the Millionhere Play Competition(s) shall be declared as the Winner(s). In certain pre-specified Competition(s), Millionhere Play may declare more than one Winner and distribute prizes to such Winners in increasing order of their score at the end of the designated game or tournament. The contemplated number of Winners and the Cash Prize and/or Product prize due to each Winner in such Millionhere Play Competition(s) shall be as specified on the announcement of that Millionhere Play Competition(s).
- In case where the Users of the same Competition(s) have the same winning score or there is a tie, the Winner shall be decided as per the ranks i.e. User who has played the Millionhere Play Competition(s) first shall be declared the Winner.
- Users shall be awarded ranks based on their tournament scores and prize(s) shall be awarded as per the tournament prize-distribution structure. Whoever scores the highest in the tournament will be awarded the higher rank.
- In case there is a tie between two users then the person who has achieved the top score first i.e. whosoever played first shall be awarded the higher rank.
- In case there is a tie in the score time as well, then the User(s) who has purchased the ticket first shall be awarded the highest rank.
- Millionhere Play shall not be liable to pay any Cash Prize and/or product prize, if it discovers that the Winner(s) have not abided by these Terms and Conditions (including clause 7.3), and other rules and regulations in relation to the use of the Millionhere Play.
- Results are generated when all the players have finished playing or the stipulated tournament time ends. Winning is based on game play rules and shall be displayed on the results screen.
- The list of Winners shall be posted/displayed/updated/notified on Millionhere Play and can also be intimated by an e-mail.
- Contacting Winners
- User's PAN card (winnings INR. 10,000 and above in any of the Millionhere Play Competitions;
- Government-issued residence proof (only for Product prizes);
- User's Bank Account and Third-Party Wallet details and proof of the same; and
- User’s Aadhaar Card.
- Millionhere Play shall not permit a Winner to withdraw his/her prize(s)/accumulated winnings unless the above-mentioned documents have been uploaded, received and verified. The User represents and warrants that the documents provided in the course of the verification process are the original documents.
- Users are required to provide proper details at the time of registration/sign up and withdrawal of their winnings. Millionhere Play shall not be responsible for communications errors, commissions or omissions including those of the Users due to which the results may not be communicated to the Winner. The User represents and warrants that the documents provided in the course of the verification process are true copies of the original documents to which they relate.
- Winners winning the Prize (product) shall claim the prize within thirty (30) days of winning the Prize (product). Winners winning the Automobile (product) shall claim the prize within sixty (60) days of winning the Automobile (product). The same shall be forfeited in case the Winner does not claim within the stated period.
- User (Winners) shall share his/her updated address for the product and/or automobile prize to be delivered at the updated address and/or in case where the Vendor and/or the Dealer wishes to directly communicate with the User (Winner) to deliver the prize. The User’s address shall be a valid shipping address which is not situated in any of the Restricted Territories.
- The list of Winners shall be displayed/updated/notified/posted on Millionhere Play. The winners can also be intimated by e-mail and other modes of communication shared by the User with Millionhere Play. In the event that a User has been declared a Winner on Millionhere Play but has not received any communication from Millionhere Play, such User may contact Millionhere Play within the time specified on Millionhere Play.
- Verification of Winners
- Only those Winners who successfully complete the verification process and provide the required documents shall be permitted to withdraw/receive their accumulated winnings/product/automobile prizes (or any part thereof).
- The Users shall upload all the Mandatory Identity Documents (MID) on Millionhere Play in order to withdraw their winnings/redeem product/automobile prizes from Millionhere Play Competition(s).
- Millionhere Play shall scrutinise all Mandatory Identity Documents (MID) that have been submitted and may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disqualify any Winner from withdrawing his accumulated winnings (or any part thereof) and/or redeeming his product and/or automobile prizes on the following grounds:
- Determination by Millionhere Play that any document or information submitted by the User is incorrect, misleading, false, fabricated, incomplete or illegible; or
- User does not fulfil the Eligibility Criteria; or
- User is found to be a resident of a Restricted Territory and/or his bank account is situated in a Restricted Territory.
- Any other ground.
- If it is found that a User playing the Millionhere Play Competitions is under the age of eighteen (18) years, Millionhere Play shall be entitled, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify such User and forfeit his/her cash winnings and/or product/automobile prize. Further, Millionhere Play may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such User’s account.
- Prize Distribution
- The decision of Millionhere Play with respect to the awarding of prizes shall be final, binding and non-contestable.
- The User shall, only on completion of the requisite verification process according to the terms and conditions as specified, be allowed to withdraw/redeem his/her Cash winnings and/or Product/Automobile prizes won by him/her from the Millionhere Play Vault.
- To the extent permitted by law, Millionhere Play makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, utility, safety, suitability or merchantability of any Product/Automobile prizes and shall not be liable in respect of the same.
- Millionhere Play reserves the right to vary or modify, at its sole and absolute discretion, the cash winnings and/or product/automobile prizes being offered to winners. Users shall not raise any claim against Millionhere Play or question its right to modify such cash winnings and/or product/automobile prize being offered, prior to Ticket Purchase Closure of the Millionhere Play Competition(s).
- Millionhere Play shall not bear any responsibility for the transportation or packaging of prizes (products) to the respective Winners. Millionhere Play shall not be held liable for any loss or damage caused to any prizes (products) at the time of such transportation.
- The Winners shall bear all transaction charges/taxes levied for cash prizes.
- All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Prizes cannot be exchanged/ redeemed for cash or kind. No cash claims can be made in lieu of prizes in kind.
- TAXES PAYABLE
- All applicable prizes shall be subject to deduction of tax ("TDS") as per Section 194B of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Winners will be provided TDS certificates in respect of such tax deductions. The Winners shall be responsible for payment of any other applicable tax, including but not limited to, income tax, gift tax, etc. in respect of the prize money.
- As per Section 194B of the Income Tax Act, 1961 if your individual winnings (cash or product) for a single Millionhere Play Competition is more than INR. 10,000, a tax of 30.9% will be deducted.
- TDS shall also be deducted from the User winning the product (prize value of more than INR 10,000), when the same is credited to him/her and once Millionhere Play has verified his/her PAN card details.
- TDS Certificates shall be provided by JENGATRON GAMING in cases of deduction of TDS on winnings of Users of value above INR. 10,000.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- Millionhere Play is created and controlled by JENGATRON GAMING in India. As such, the laws of India will govern these Terms & Conditions.
- The User hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consents to submit all disputes pertaining to these Terms & Conditions to the exclusive jurisdiction of a sole arbitrator appointed as per the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996, as amended from time to time. The seat of arbitration shall be New Delhi and the language of the proceedings shall be English.
- ELECTRONIC SERVICE PROVIDERS (ESPs)
- When the User uses Millionhere Play, he/she may be required to receive money from the Company. To process such financial transactions, the Company may use third-party electronic payment processors or service providers (ESPs). As required, the User permanently authorizes the Company to instruct such ESPs to handle Account withdrawals from the User’s account.
- The User also permanently agrees that in accordance with the User’s request as submitted, the Company may give such instructions on the User’s behalf.
- The User agrees to be certain by the terms and conditions of use of each appropriate ESP. In the event of conflict between these Agreements and the ESP's terms and conditions, these Agreements shall prevail.
- NOTICE OF INFRINGEMENT
- Without limiting the foregoing, if the User believes that any content, including User Content, or other materials, posted on Millionhere Play constitutes an infringement of User’s copyrights or trademarks, we will respond promptly to any properly submitted notice containing the information detailed below. Please send all notices to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- NON-COMMERCIAL USE
- Millionhere Play User Account is for the User’s personal use only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
- Any use of the Millionhere Play User Account in violation of the above provision, including communicating any advertisement or solicitation, or collecting usernames and/or email addresses of account holders by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking is prohibited.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
- When the User uses Millionhere Play Account or sends emails to us, the User is communicating with us electronically. The User consents to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with the User by email or by posting notices on Millionhere Play.
- The User agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide the User electronically satisfies any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE USER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT THE USE OF MILLIONHERE PLAY, JENGATRON GAMING SOFTWARE, CONTENT, ENTITLEMENTS AND THE INTERNET IS AT THE USER’S SOLE RISK. MILLIONHERE PLAY, JENGATRON GAMING SOFTWARE, JENGATRON GAMING PRODUCTS, CONTENT, ENTITLEMENTS AND THIRD-PARTY SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS FOR THE USER’S USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS SUCH WARRANTIES OR OTHER STATUTORY CONSUMER RIGHTS ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION. SUBJECT TO ANY SUCH STATUTORY CONSUMER RIGHTS APPLICABLE IN THE USER’S TERRITORY, NO WARRANTY IS GIVEN ABOUT THE QUALITY, FUNCTIONALITY, AVAILABILITY OR PERFORMANCE OF JENGATRON GAMING SOFTWARE OR MILLIONHERE PLAY. JENGATRON GAMING DOES NOT ASSUME LIABILITY FOR INABILITY TO OBTAIN OR USE ANY CONTENT, ENTITLEMENTS, GOODS OR SERVICES. JENGATRON GAMING PROVIDES MILLIONHERE PLAY ON A COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE BASIS AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE USER WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE MILLIONHERE PLAY AT TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF THE USER’S CHOOSING, OR THAT JENGATRON GAMING WILL HAVE ADEQUATE CAPACITY FOR MILLIONHERE PLAY AS A WHOLE OR IN ANY SPECIFIC GEOGRAPHIC AREA.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT HIS/HERSOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH JENGATRON GAMING OR ITS LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO MILLIONHERE PLAY IS TO STOP USING MILLIONHERE PLAY, AND TO CANCEL THE USER ACCOUNT. THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT JENGATRON GAMING, ITS LICENSORS, LICENSEES AND AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ACT OR FAILURE TO ACT BY THEM OR ANY OTHER PERSON REGARDING CONDUCT, COMMUNICATION OR CONTENT ON MILLIONHERE PLAY OR USE OF JENGATRON GAMING SOFTWARE. IN NO CASE SHALL JENGATRON GAMING'S OR ITS LICENSORS', LICENSEES', AFFILIATES', EMPLOYEES', OFFICERS', OR DIRECTORS' (COLLECTIVELY KNOWN AS "JENGATRON GAMING AFFILIATES") LIABILITY TO THE USER EXCEED THE AMOUNT THAT THE USER PAID TO JENGATRON GAMING FOR MILLIONHERE PLAY. IN NO CASE SHALL JENGATRON GAMING, ITS LICENSORS OR JENGATRON GAMING AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USER’S USE OF MILLIONHERE PLAY, JENGATRON GAMING SOFTWARE, THE INTERNET OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO THE USER’S USE OF MILLIONHERE PLAY OR ACCOUNTS. WHILE JENGATRON GAMING USES COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE MEANS TO PROTECT THE USER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION, JENGATRON GAMING AND ITS LICENSORS ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF DATA, DAMAGE CAUSED TO THE USER’S SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE, AND ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY THE USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL AND HOWEVER ARISING, AS A RESULT OF ACCESSING OR USING ANY JENGATRON GAMING CONTENT, JENGATRON GAMING SOFTWARE, MILLIONHERE PLAY TO THE USER’S COMPUTER AND/OR DEVICE.
- BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, JENGATRON GAMING'S, JENGATRON GAMING'S LICENSORS' AND JENGATRON GAMING AFFILIATES' LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SUBJECT TO ANY STATUTORY CONSUMER RIGHTS APPLICABLE IN THE USER’S TERRITORY, JENGATRON GAMING DOES NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY THIRD PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED THROUGH JENGATRON GAMING AND WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN THE USER AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
- NEITHER WE NOR ANY JENGATRON GAMING PROVIDER WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF MILLIONHERE PLAY, REAL OR VIRTUAL, THEREFROM, EVEN IF WE OR SUCH JENGATRON GAMING PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL JENGATRON GAMING BE LIABLE TO THE USER FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT THE USER HAS PAID JENGATRON GAMING IN THE SEVEN (7)DAYS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH THE USER FIRST ASSERTS ANY SUCH CLAIM AND IF THE USER HAS NOT PAID ANY AMOUNTS DURING THAT TIME PERIOD, THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER SOLE REMEDY SHALL BE TO CEASE USING MILLIONHERE PLAY AND TERMINATE HIS/HER ACCOUNT.
- The User agrees to indemnify and hold JENGATRON GAMING and/or Millionhere Play, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and JENGATRON GAMING and/or Millionhere Play’s respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the User’s use of Millionhere Play in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of User’s representations and warranties set forth above and/or if his/her Content causes us to be liable to another.
To reach our customer support team, the User is required to e-mail us at email@example.com . It will expedite the User request for assistance by providing our representatives with all the information they need to solve the User’s problem as quickly as possible.
- UPDATES TO MILLIONHERE PLAY
JENGATRON GAMING may find it necessary to update or reset certain parameters to balance game play and usage of Millionhere Play. These updates or "resets" may or may not cause the User setbacks within the relevant competitions and may affect characters, competitions including Tournaments, Challenges, Leagues, games, groups or other entitlements under the User’s control. JENGATRON GAMING reserves the right to make these updates and is not liable to the User for these changes.
The User is requested to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding customer relations and any issues arising from the User in-game activity.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
All communications between the Users and Millionhere Play shall be in written form via Electronic mail.
To contact Millionhere Play in relation to its branded software or products, the User is required to submit a support request to customer support team to email@example.com or deliver a post to physical/postal address stated below:
E-20, Lajpat Nagar – 3
New Delhi – 110024